We take in:
- Clothes size 0-15 years
- Furniture for kids
- Baby items
- Brandname Men and Women clothing and bags
Do like this:
- Bring your items to the shop. Clothing should be newly washed and in good condition with clear colors, no stains, pilling or animal hair. Please wash clothes that have been stored again.
**A tip for those customers with pets at home. Before you wash your clothing, use a clothes roller to remove animal hair inside and out. We have to think of children who have allergies and asthma. Thank you for your help! **
- Shoes should be clean.
- Children’s items and toys must work. All the parts has to be included and must be clean. For battery operating items, test at home before bringing it to the shop.
- If you are unsure if your items can be sold, bring them in and we will decide.
- For large items, call first to verify that we have a need for it at the moment.
- 3 months after you brought your items you will receive your profit.
On children items 30% of the selling price. On prices of 300kr or more you will receive 50% of the selling price.
For Men and Women items 40% of the selling price. On prices of 300kr or more you will receive 60% of the selling price.
- We will send a reminder via sms when it is time to pick up the unsold items.
- You decide if you want to pick up unsold items or donate it to charity. Items not picked up 1 week after the reminder it will be donated to charity.
- Like us on Facebook and you will be notified when we receive new items.
- We accept credit cards via our service provider iZettle.
- 1 day return policy.
- If you have a specific item you are looking for e-mail to email@example.com